Legislative Round Up - Behavioral Health Community Town Hall
Doing business locally helps stimulate the economy all the while fostering a stronger small business climate. Our business directory has over 575 members and is accessible by category or name search to assist you with all your needs.
Name: Legislative Round Up - Behavioral Health Community Town Hall
Date: August 10, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM MDT
Join us for a panel presentation and discussion about recent legislation that supports mental health and substance use disorder care both locally and across Colorado. This is an opportunity for elected officials and community members to come together and discuss behavioral health legislation and initiatives, their impact on our community, and the importance of raising awareness and support of behavioral health.
- Dr. Kiara Kuenzler, CEO, Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Summer Gathercole, Senior Advisor for Behavioral Health Transformation at CDHS
- Doyle Forrestal, CEO, Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council
- Ernestine Mondragon, Policy Matters
- Dr. Susan Leach, Chief Student Success Officer, Jeffco Public Schools
- Brad Sjostrom, LCSW, MAC, Director, West Pines Behavioral Health