LIVE, WORK & PLAY in EVERGREEN
After 11 years in a tiny storefront, Evergreen Clothing & Mercantile has expanded from 500 SF to 1,800 SF in a two story, historic building downtown Evergreen on the boardwalk. We are open for business and we are adding to our team and are currently seeking Retail Sales Representatives.
We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative who will provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features and pricing)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products / shipping services
- Cross-sell and up-sell inventory
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise via Point of Sale Apple Square software
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times), many of which are on weekends and during holidays
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products / services on each shift
- Be responsible for your shift. If you cannot make your shift for any reason, it will be your responsibility to fill it in your absence with another Sales Representative.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative
- Flexibility to work various shifts: Must be able to work occasional weekends and holidays
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs., be on your feet and service our second floor
- Understanding of the retail sales process including Apple Square, Reports / Transactions
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Fashion design skills welcome
- Basic math skills
- Non-smoking environment