Elk Run Assisted Living in Evergreen, CO is a faith based non-profit organization that provides senior housing, health care, and services to older adults. We are currently seeking full time (32 hr/wk) Director of Resident Services to join our fun team!
- Schedule Caregiver and QMAP staff to ensure required coverage
- On Call for staff coverage
- Assists residents with activities of daily living and medication administration.
- Document services performed on client service sheets and on medication administration sheets.
- Schedule Care Conferences with Families
- Continual communication with Residents and families
- Follow up and documentation of Resident assessments
- Functions as a team member with other staff in the performance of duties.
- QMAP certified with experience of at least one year
- CNA certification preferred
- Scheduling experience a BIG plus
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Additional On Call pay
- Flexible schedule
- Free meals
- Full benefits
- PTO and Holiday pay
- Working with a great and caring team
Please submit your resume via fax to (303)-679-8779. If you prefer to apply in person, please do so at 31383 Frost Way, Evergreen, CO 80439 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
AUGUSTANA CARE IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran