ELK RUN SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITY
Nursing - Evergreen, CO - Part Time to Full Time
Do you value helping others? Join our team and know that the work you'll be doing truly will make a difference in the lives of others. We are currently seeking Caregivers to join our growing team in either Part-Time or Full-Time (just 3 days a week) roles.
Days worked vary but all include weekends:
Day shift is 7 am - 7:30 pm
Night shift is 7 pm - 7:30 am
- Provide companion care to seniors
- Assist residents with daily living needs such as: dressing, showering, and preparation for the night and next day
- Help with light housekeeping.
- No experience, will train
- Compassionate, dependable, nurturing personality
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to pass a background check
Augustana Care Elk Run offers competitive wages and a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Insurance, 4013b retirement plan, PTO and more. Free meals for employees is also included.
Apply on our website, or if you prefer to apply in person, stop by between 8 am -4:30 pm at 31383 Frost Way, Evergreen, CO 80439 to complete an employment application.
Augustana Elk Run is apart of Augustana Care, a non-profit organization that provides senior housing, health care, and community-based services to older generations and others in need and helps residents live the lives that most inspire them.